i am so not a health guru...



well, i am really not...but i want to talk about JUICING!! congratulate me please, as i am on my 2nd week-streak...and incoming 3rd, so is my hubby! i did this juicing thing before (obviously always after the new years, lol!) but never lasted as long. so now, for 2 week straight, i saw the effect and i am loving it!

i feel more energetic - even on bad hair days! i don't get hungry often, or even crave much. i drink my juice in the moring and since its filling - i tend to eat less during lunch and dinner. my skin looks nicer, clearer and softer. i also notice that i cannot finish my venti starbucks anymore! (less need for caffeine) so yes, i am loving this juicing thing. oh! and did i mention..i lost weight too! 

like what my blog title states: i am so not a health guru - as i get my recipes from Pinterest (once again, thank you pinterest!!) i started with the safest ones, strawberries, bananas, apples a cup of yogurt and a cup of water just so its not too thick...then slowly added my greens after 2 days, kale and spinach. then added some more - carrots and celery
. and sometimes i add a cup of Naked drink (greens!) - just for a nicer taste. or just until i can get used to the raw. lol

i am still in the process of searching for more recipes and must-try. see for youself and start juicing! i am absolutely sure that you will love the results!





Popular Posts