our christmas in california

hello N E W  Y E A R! this will be my official first blog post for 2018! yay!

(and NO, I refuse to think that I already PROCRASTINATED posting a blog about Christmas! I was just...busy. lol.)

I have been so busy since the Holiday - which probably started about 2 weeks before Christmas. (lol!) My side of the family held a huge Holiday reunion in San Francisco California and once my husband and I heard about the plan - WE did not think twice and said YES, we will be there! (then, we planned out our PTO's and days off from work and saved for the airfare and pocket dollars! - that was the tough part!)

Its ALWAYS fun and memorable spending and celebrating the Holidays with family, hearing the happy screams of the aunts when they just saw you 2 days ago (insert huge grin here), the loud cheers and toasts of the uncles and the unending high fives and inside jokes of the cousins. Food, UNENDING food. (that's a blessing!)

Aside from the unending food - of course, the unending selfies and pictures by the tree and to be completely honest - some did caught your best angle, most are "please delete." (which still by the way makes it to Facebook since the aunts and uncles who LOVES to take candid pictures, just do a mass upload. Uh, FILTER please!) -- but THAT what makes it FUN and MEMORABLE.

most specially, I love that, because of this trip, it was more embedded in our son's heart that FAMILY is of most importance. (he cried in the airport on our way back...aw!)

So as much and as often as you can, visit and spend time with extended family.










Popular Posts